Enroll now in Santa Monica surf lessons!
Available year-round from Learn To Surf LA.
The beautiful beaches of Santa Monica offer excellent conditions to surfers of all skill levels. Whether you’re new to surfing or looking to improve existing skills, the expert instructors at Learn To Surf LA would love to have you join us at our Santa Monica surf school.
Here’s an overview of the programs we offer at our Santa Monica location:
- Private lessons: Excellent for beginners and experienced surfers who want an immersive, personalized experience.
- Group lessons: Improve your skills in affordable classes of no more than five students. We strive to group students of similar skill levels together to help everyone learn at the right pace.
- Spring Break & Summer Surf Camp: Offered annually during Spring Break and Summer Break, our Surf Camp is a great way to help kids aged 5 to 17 stay active during their downtime.
- Stand-up paddle board lessons: As a popular alternative to surfing, try out our stand-up paddle board lessons.
- Surfboard rentals: We’re also happy to provide affordable Surfboard Rentals if you already have the know-how to hit the waves on your own.
Customers can also sign up for affordable Corporate and Private Group lessons. These plans are ideal for team-building events, travel groups, families, and other parties of 10 to 20 people or more.
Join our surf school, conveniently located near
Tower 18 on Santa Monica State Beach.
Our Santa Monica surf lessons convene right in front of Lifeguard Tower 18 on Santa Monica State Beach, straight out on the beach from Parking Lot 3 behind Shutters Hotel. The parking lot address is 1750 Appian Way, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
Regardless of which surf school option you’re most interested in, we’ll provide all the equipment and safety gear. All you’ll need are some beach basics: a towel, sunscreen, a swimsuit, and some water.
To learn more, please email us at email@example.com, or call (310) 663-2479. If you’re ready to go ahead and book your Santa Monica surf lessons, please click here.